Improving indoor air quality can help reduce transmission of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create a healthier, safer environment for workers, residents, clients and visitors through:
- Simple, low-cost measures like portable air filtration and bathroom fans that exhaust to the outside;
- Optimizing Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems;
- Strategic use of upper-room ultra-violet disinfection;
- Practical protocols like clearing the air in the room between groups;
- Applying metrics such as CO2 levels to measure your progress as you go.
This webinar will feature two experts in indoor air quality from the University of Toronto.
- Dr. Jeff Siegel is a professor in the Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering at the University of Toronto. He holds joint appointments at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health and the Department of Physical & Environmental Sciences. His research interests include healthy and sustainable buildings, ventilation, and indoor air quality.
- Dr. Amy (Tianyuan) Li has a PhD from the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Toronto. Her research interestes are centred on the impact of filtration devices on indoor air quality.
Do you have specific questions about improving indoor air quality in your facility? If so, please tell us when you register, and we’ll share them with the presenters in advance.